Are my farmhouse and personal vehicles covered under my commercial farm policy?

Are you a Sandpoint, ID, resident running a commercial farming business? If so, ensuring you have the right insurance coverage to protect your assets is essential. This includes your farmhouse and personal vehicles – but are they covered under your commercial farm policy? The Insurance Shop USA explains what is covered under commercial farm policies.

Farmhouse Insurance Coverage 

Your farmhouse is likely the most valuable asset of your commercial farming business. Having the right insurance coverage for your farmhouse is vital to ensure that you’re adequately protected from any potential damage or destruction. Depending on the size of your property and its location, you may need additional coverage beyond basic homeowners insurance. For example, an extended hazard policy may be necessary for full protection if you own multiple homes, outbuildings, barns, or other structures on a large land. 

Personal Vehicle Insurance Coverage 

Personal auto insurance policies limit physical damage coverage to the vehicle’s actual cash value (ACV). On the other hand, commercial auto insurance policies typically provide physical damage coverage up to the vehicle’s full replacement cost (RC). In addition, many commercial auto policies also offer higher liability limits than what’s available with personal auto policies. Therefore, if you plan on using any personal vehicles for business purposes like hauling livestock or transporting equipment long distances, commercial insurance provides more extensive coverage than a standard personal auto policy can provide.  

Navigating the farmhouse and vehicle insurance world can be complex – but The Insurance Shop USA can help! We specialize in assisting Sandpoint, ID residents to get the right amount of protection for their businesses at an affordable rate. Contact us today for more information about how we can help ensure your farmhouse and vehicles are fully covered!

What You Need To Know About Religious Institution Insurance

Religious institutions are not immune from risks of damage and liability. This is why it is very important that they also have access to quality insurance coverage for their special needs. At The Insurance Shop USA, serving Sandpoint, ID, and the surrounding areas, we want to help you make solid insurance purchases that fit your needs perfectly. Keep reading to learn more about religious institution insurance.

What Types of Religious Institutions Qualify?

This type of coverage is perfect for churches, other types of houses of worship, church or house of worship-sponsored day care programs, and church or house of worship-sponsored schools. Many different types of programs might be run through the base church. Insurance coverage for these programs can be discussed individually with one of our insurance experts.

What Types of Coverage Are Offered?

Religious Institutions can be highly unique, which is why insurance coverage may need to be highly customized. Let’s look at some of the common types of insurance coverage offered.

  • Property Insurance– This type of coverage will protect the physical buildings and any equipment that the institution uses.
  • General Liability Insurance– Liability coverage is essential for religious institutions. If an accident happens, you need to know you are not alone in covering the expenses that might arise.
  • Auto Insurance– Many religious institutions utilize vehicles in the day-to-day operation of their organization. These vehicles will need proper auto coverage as well.
  • Specialized Coverage– In addition to these types of coverage, your organization may also be in need of specialized coverage as well. This might include abuse or molestation coverage, cemetery liability, crisis response, and more.

If you want to learn more about religious institution insurance, please contact us at The Insurance Shop USA, serving Sandpoint, ID, and the surrounding areas.